There is no doubt that the process of dental implants is changing the way human life is experienced, and can be designed to be a natural replacement to damaged or lost teeth. Knowing beforehand that the teeth will look natural and will maintain the natural features of the face, the patient will easily regain his ability to eat and smile with confidence. Dental implants are the most advanced therapy available to replace missing teeth, it’s a metal root usually made of titanium placed in the jaw bone. In many cases, dental implants may be the only logical choice for the restoration of all necessary functionality of the teeth and supporting structures. Dental implants are made with materials well accepted by the body. Bone forms a natural mechanical bond with dental implant (osteointegration), after this phase the dental implant provide a base for the dentist to build the replacement teeth..in the form of crowns, bridges and dentures. Generally looks feel and acts like natural tooth, and patient with missing tooth can chew with full bite force efficiently and comfortably. Strong, durable and natural in appearance, dental implants are among the most successful dental procedures performed. Advantages of Dental Implants Over Dentures or a Bridge Every way you look at it, dental implants are a better solution to the problem of missing teeth.
- Esthetic: Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth! Since dental implants inte-grate into the structure of your bone, they prevent the bone loss and gum recession that often accompany bridgework and dentures. No one will ever know that you have a replacement tooth.
- Tooth-saving: Dental implants don't sacrifice the quality of your adjacent teeth like a bridge does because neighboring teeth are not altered to support the implant. More of your own teeth are left untouched, a significant long-term benefit to your oral health!
- Confidence: Dental implants will allow you to once again speak and eat with comfort and confidence! They are secure and offer freedom from the irksome clicks and wobbles of dentures. They'll allow you to say goodbye to worries about misplaced dentures and messy pastes and glues.
- Reliable: The success rate of dental implants is highly predictable. They are considered an excellent option for tooth replacement.
Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants? The ideal candidate for a dental implant is in good general and oral health. Adequate bone in your jaw is needed to support the implant, and the best candidates have healthy gum tissues that are free of periodontal disease. Dental implants are intimately connected with the gum tissues and underlying bone in the mouth. Since periodontists are the dental experts who specialize in precisely these areas, they are ideal members of your dental implant team. Not only doperiodontists have experience working with other dental professionals, they also have the special knowledge, training and facilities that you need to have teeth that look and feel just like your own. What Is Treatment Like? This procedure is a team effort between you and your dentist. Your dentist will consult with you to determine where and how your implant should be placed. Depending on your specific condition and the type of implant chosen, your dentist will create a treatment plan tailored to meet your needs. The treatment options described below.
- Replacing a Single Tooth If you are missing a single tooth, one implant and a crown can replace it. A dental implant replaces both the lost natural tooth and its root.
- Replacing Several Teeth If you are missing several teeth, implant-supported bridges can replace them. Dental implants will replace both your lost natural teeth and some of the roots.
- Replacing All of Your Teeth If you are missing all of your teeth, an implant-supported full bridge or full denture can replace them. Dental implants will replace both your lost natural teeth and some of the roots.
- Sinus Augmentation A key to implant success is the quantity and quality of the bone where the implant is to be placed. The upper back jaw has traditionally been one of the most difficult areas to successfully place dental implants due to insufficient bone quantity and quality and the close proximity to the sinus. Sinus augmentation can help correct this problem by raising the sinus floor and developing bone for the placement of dental implants.
- Ridge Modification Deformities in the upper or lower jaw can leave you with inade-quate bone in which to place dental implants. To correct the problem, the gum is lifted away from the ridge to expose the bony defect. The defect is then filled with bone or bone substitute to build up the ridge. Ridge modification has been shown to greatly improve appearance and increase your chances for successful implants that can last for years to come.
What Can I Expect After Treatment? As you know, your own teeth require conscientious at-home oral care and regular dental visits. Dental implants are like your own teeth and will require the same care. In order to keep your implant clean and plaque-free, brushing and flossing still apply! After treatment, your periodontist will work closely with you and your dentist to develop the best care plan for you. Periodic follow-up visits will be scheduled to monitor your implant, teeth and gums to make sure they are healthy. Fixed and removable
Injuries, diseases, birth defects, sleep and joints disturbances, neglect and daily consumption can ultimately cause the person to suffer from significant damage of the teeth, which at times requires a full or partial rehabilitation of the teeth. At Retal Clinic, we specialize in the area of prosthodentic, a specialty in dentistry, focusing on compensation and replacement of lost or damaged teeth and other oral tissues in order to preserve, functional and aesthetic appearance of oral structures. We can replace defective or broken dilapidated or missing teeth and return them to their normal appearance so you can enjoy a healthy beautiful smile. Our services also include replacements of crowns and bridges, dentures, fixed and removable prosthodontics.
A crown is a tooth-shaped cover placed over a tooth that is badly damaged or decayed, without any dental surgery. Crowns are made to have the same shape as your tooth. Crowns can be used to prolong and improve the shape, size, and color of the teeth. They can support broken or weak teeth or fillings, and provide the most powerful and smooth surface for an attractive set of teeth free of stains or any kind of deformation.
Endodontics (Root canal treatment)
After detection of tooth decay, which affects the nerves, your doctor could prescribe you a root canal treatment to maintain the teeth. In light of the latest developments in dentistry, root canal treatment can now take place without any pain and in a one-time visit.
The infectious diseases surrounding the teeth or inflammation of the gum, tissues that surround and support your teeth, are major cause of tooth loss in most countries. A build-up of plaque and calculus can often lead to inflamed and infected gums. The accumulation of plaque on the teeth creates a thin layer of bacteria that generates the type of toxins that attack below the gum line and causes harm. In the first stage of gum disease, the gum may swell, turn to red, and bleed easily. At a more advanced stage (periodontal disease), teeth can become unstable and start falling. It is worth mentioning that annual dental check-ups attention to oral health in general is essential in prevention and early detection of gum disease. Note that the check-up should take place without having suffered of any symptoms. Symptoms of gum disease include the following:
- Swollen or tender red gums that bleed for the most basic causes or which may be pulled away from teeth.
- Weird sense of taste or bad breath-
- Sporadic teeth.
Causes of risk of developing gum disease may be linked to the following habits and conditions:
- Smoking or chewing tobacco.
- The presence of chronic diseases such as diabetes.
- Abuse of drugs such as steroids, anti-epileptic drugs, cancer drugs and some other drugs.
- Pregnancy or the use of oral contraceptives.
- Severe teeth distortion.
The healthier your teeth are, the happier you look. That's why it's important to take great care of your teeth and gum by brushing, flossing, and visiting the dentist regularly.
Gummy smile Sometimes the gum may cover more space than usual making the surface of the teeth appear shorter, hence, reducing the beauty of your smile. It is now possible to get rid of this problem by a minor surgery performed by a consultant periodontist and dental surgeon. In case of gingival recession, you can also cover the roots of teeth exposed, which gives a more aesthetic beauty to the teeth. We also offer other cosmetic surgery procedures to the vicinity of the teeth such as lengthening crowns, gum implant, and reshaping of distorted gum.
GUM DISCOLORATION ( pigmentation) The presence of black pigmentation or dark spots in the gums is an aesthetic problem affecting many people due to genetic or hormonal secretion that increases the black pigment "melanin" in the gum tissues of the mouth. Now, using a soft laser it is finally possible to get the smile you have always dreamed of. Our team of experts will remove these stains by laser in a short period varying between one to three sessions, without pain or bleeding.
Dental caries (tooth decay) are the most common diseases among children nowadays. Tooth decay is often associated with impaired growth and malnutrition, and can develop cases of un-treated diseases. Retal Clinic specializes in providing customized dental care for:
- Children who have not attained the stage of communication and expression.
- Children who show a high level of concern.
- Children who have had extensive dental needs.
- Children who were exposed to injuries and bruises in the teeth.
- Children with disabilities.
Our pediatric dental center is designed to provide children with a friendly environment. It is also a fully equipped dental clinic for children made to meet international standards. It contains the latest dental equipments designed to deliver superior, high quality dental care for children at affordable prices.
Orthodontics is the specialty of dentistry that is concerned with the study and treatment of malocclusions (improper bites), which may be a result of tooth irregularity, overlapping teeth, or disproportionate jaw relationship. Our orthodontic treatment can focus on dental displacement for purely aesthetic reasons with the purpose of improving the general appearance of patients' teeth by using a fixed jaw, an easy hardware installation for re-repositioning teeth, and in some advanced cases, the patient may need surgery to correct the jawbone. Our clinic has the state of the art equipment, providing orthodontic treatment for a wide range of patients ranging from 8 years old to adults. Metal and ceramic braces are available in our practice in addition to Invisalign, which consists of virtually invisible removable trays that move your teeth little by little to achieve proper tooth position. Invisalign the latest breakthrough in the field of orthodontics uses computer animation and CAD-CAM to plan tooth movement that is accomplished with the help of clear custom designed trays, doing away with the bother of ugly and uncomfortable metallic braces.
Over the years, there was a boom in cosmetic dentistry. Dentistry is now more than just a tooth fillings; it is possible with new regulations, modern materials and cosmetic solutions to give the patient the smile they have always dreamed of. Our dental laboratory services at Retal Clinic, features the latest materials and equipments with highest technology, to help return the teeth to their natural state and give our patients an everlasting beautiful smile. Retal clinic lab offers a different array of services ranging from simple crown work to a more sophisticated CAD-CAM and full mouth prosthesis.
Cosmetic Dental Fillings
Treatment of tooth decay through cosmetic filling has transcended into an art form at Rital Clinic. The accuracy of our doctors’ clinical and radiation diagnosis give you the opportunity to get the optimal treatment. Customized-colored fillings will leave you satisfied with the final shape of your teeth after removing the decay.
The first thing you notice about people are their smile! A bright and natural smile is usually what draws the attention of others. An attractive smile may even determine your character and affect the way people perceive you. Bright confident smile is now within reach thanks to our porcelain veneers. These dental veneers, bond over the front surface of the teeth, will leave you with a wonderful smile in record time compared to other treatments. In fact, these layers of porcelain are the most successful and finest dental techniques to correct and improve the appearance of front teeth. The thin crust of white porcelain provides your teeth with an attractive and vital brightness at all times. Veneers are used to whiten teeth, reduce existing gaps between them, repair distorted and broken teeth giving you a reason to smile every day!
Many people consider white teeth to be an attractive feature of a smile. As person ages the adult teeth often become darker. This darker is due to changes in the mineral structure of the tooth, as the enamel becomes less porous. Teeth can also become stained by bacterial pigments, food stuff and tobacco. If you are looking to regain your natural smile back, we will help you pick the method that suits you best and ensure you have the best-desired and longer-lasting results. Our active ingre-dients are carefully selected, then enhanced with a perfected formulation of hydrogen peroxide solution and plasma to create highly effective products. At Retal Clinic, you will undergo a professional whitening session at our offices and then we will provide you with a set of custom-made trays and some bleach for a progressive permanent whitening process.